Thursday 28 January 2016

Keeping Busy

With only 15 days left until the Manitoba Equine Expo, things are getting a little crazy around here! Slowly but surely I am putting together poster boards, examples and demos, and signage for our booth this year.  This will be our first ever expo so it is a bit of a learning process. 

Beyond the booth, I will be doing a talk on Equine First Aid and why it is so important.  This will be my first major presentation since I was in 4H many moons ago. (Remember those speeches I was talking about in my last post? Yeah, I use to do that too.)  I have everything put together.  My problem is tweaking! I can't seem to leave it alone.  Every time I pull up my notes I am moving, adding, or deleting stuff.  I have gone from 8 pages to 11! The same thing goes for the PowerPoint. When I first stated making it, I had a couple dozen slides and now I am up to almost 40! 

Overall, I am very excited about this Expo. I know it is going to be a blast! So if you are in the Winnipeg area on February 13 come check it out at the Assiniboia Downs! We'll be there.  Come out and say Hi!

God Bless,
Lily Ridge Riding 

No comments:

Post a Comment